If you are stumped for gift options and don’t know what to do, stress no more. There are a host of hamper delivery services in Singapore that offer gift solutions for every occasion. Whether it’s a baby announcement, or wedding flowers, sympathy bouquets, or corporate gifts, this list of the top 10 services will have you sorted in no time. Several sites offer same day delivery within Singapore as well as international shipping to suit every budget. Choose from cake boxes, tea sets, wine selections, fresh fruit towers, wellness hampers, and floral bouquets for your next celebration or event.
|Phone:||+65 6844 2222|
|Location:||21 Ubi Road 1, #03-01, Singapore 408724|
|Opening Hours:||08:30 am – 06:00 pm (Mon-Fri)
09:00 am – 02:00 pm (Sat)
Humming’s Flowers & Gifts Pte Lte. was established in 2007. Ever since then, the company has been focused on its customers, offering a wide array of fruit gift baskets and wellness hamper delivery in Singapore. Choose from products specially designed for all occasions. You can even contact the staff for customized gift hampers and floral bouquets.
- Tea time delights curated gift boxes
- Recovery care package
- Floral diaper cake box
- Gourmet food hampers
- Urban beauty artificial floral gift
- You can subscribe to the Hummings newsletter for promotional offers, updates,and discounts.
- The site publishes weekly deals and regular sale items.
- You can find halal-approved products and hampers with the ‘suitable for Muslims’ tag for an easy shopping experience.
- Hummings is well-known for its wedding flowers. You can find the range of bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres from the wedding catalogue.
“The staff at Hummings were a great help when I needed to curate a bunch of gift hampers for my staff. They led me through all the options and the fruit and chocolate hampers I finally chose were a big hit with my team.”Olivia
|2. Simply Hamper|
|Phone:||+65 6443 3011|
|Location:||63, Ubi Avenue 1, #05-02, 63@UBI, Singapore 408937|
|Opening Hours:||09:00 am – 06:00 pm (Mon-Fri)
09:00 am – 02:00 pm (Sat)
Alexis Tan began Simply Hamper back in 2014 as a result of his obsession with gifting. While working at his family’s hamper business, he noticed a gap in the market for well-designed, thoughtful fruit and chocolate hampers. He decided to fill this gap and started Simply Hampers with the mission to offer the best gift boxes and a Singapore delivery service with get well soon hampers.
- Condolence wreaths and stands
- Cat and the Fiddle cakes + floral bouquets
- Flower and perfume boxes
- Splendour snack hampers
- Chinese New Year gift boxes
- Simply Hamper offers a range of gift ideas using halal-certified products.
- Delivery available just in Singapore.
- Self collection possible from the office address.
- No customisations possible with the hampers.
“I was looking for a fruit bouquet delivery near me and I came across Simply Hamper. I loved the variety of options available and was very happy with the basket of fruits I ordered. Will definitely visit again.”Sarah
|3. Noel Gifts|
|Phone:||+65 6299 1155|
|Location:||Multiple locations. Can be found at Mt. Elizabeth Hospital, Singapore General, and Tan TockSeng Hospital|
|Opening Hours:||Business hours for head office – 08:30 am – 06:00 pm (Mon-Fri)
08:30 am – 02:00 pm (Sat)
Sundays and public holidays closed
Noel Gifts is one of the leading gift and hamper delivery services in Singapore. Established in 1975, the company has been awarded with the Singapore Prestige Brand Award and taken part in two National Projects. Contact Noel Gifts for cute hampers with plush toys or unique gift sets for him, her, and the home.
- Boost up hamper
- Polar bear gift bouquet
- English picnic gift
- Bedazzle jewellery gift box
- Household gift collection
- Orders need to be made a minimum of three days in advance,with the exclusion of weekends and public holidays.
- Cancellations arenot possible on orders with flowers and other perishable items.
- As part of its corporate social responsibility programme, Noel Gifts works closely with Hagar to support trafficking survivors in Singapore.
“Thank you Noel Gifts, my family received the floral plush toy gift bouquet and they just loved it. The delivery was smooth and on time. Appreciate your help. Will definitely return.”Sally
|4. Eu Yan Sang|
|Location:||21 Tai Seng Drive, Eu Yan Sang Centre, Singapore 535223. Multiple outlets all over Singapore|
|Opening Hours:||09:00 am – 06:00 pm (Mon-Fri)|
Unlike other gift stores and services, Eu Yan Sang is a company known for its in-house holistic products. From vitamins and supplements that trace their roots back to ancient Chinese medicine to food items and wellness support, Eu Yan Sang is now a giant conglomerate in Asia. With outlets in several countries and a large online presence, you can order your wellness hampers and gift boxes assured of only the best natural ingredients and products.
- Gift of Love box
- Vegetarian hampers
- Food hampers
- Floral bouquets
- Cash on deliveryis not available.
- Eu Yan Sen operates 30 holistic clinics in Singapore and Malaysia.
- For immediate answers to your queries, try the eStore Assistant service available on the website.
“We regularly order vegetarian and halal gift hampers from Eu Yan Sang. It’s a great collection of products that are good for your health and wellbeing. The website is easy to use and delivery is always prompt.”Rishi
|5. Give Box Love|
|Phone:||+65 8847 8006|
|Location:||1 Pegu Road, #01-03, Singapore 328358|
Give Box Love was founded by three expats married to Singaporeans. The group of friends decided to create a platform for curating the best gifts sourced locally as well as internationally. All products available on the site are unique, environmentally friendly, and ethically sourced. Gift Box Love also uses no plastic in their packaging and provides reusable and recyclable cartons and boxes in order to improve sustainability and lessen the impact on the environment.
- Basket with gratitude journal
- Build a box – cocktails and more
- New born baby gift range
- Baking time gift box
- Limited delivery slots areavailable per day, so bookings need to be made well in advance.
- Same-day delivery is available if your order before 04:00 pm (weekdays) and 02:00 pm (Sunday).
- Ordering up to 3 months in advance is also possible.
- The site allows for customising gift boxes.
“Thank you Give Box Love, my father loved the champagne gift box I ordered for him. The site was easy to use, the products were excellent quality and the rates were very affordable.”Mark
|6. The First Fruits|
|Phone:||+65 8162 9972|
|Opening Hours:||09:30 am – 06:00 pm (Mon-Fri)
09:30 am – 12:30 pm (Sat)
Sundays and public holidays closed
Singapore’s premium fruit gift box service,”The Fresh Fruits”,is a post-pandemic phenomenon. The founders of the company started gifting fresh fruit to family and friends during the lockdown. The response was so positive, this effort soon grew into a full-fledged online service. Today, The First Fruits provides Singaporeans with the best local and sourced produce,packed in attractive hampers and gift boxes.
- Omakase fruit gift box
- Covid care hamper
- Chinese New Year Prosperity fruit box
- Avocado mini fruit box
- Luxury fruit basket
- The First Fruit specialises in bulk gifting and corporate orders. You can even get your corporate logo printed on the boxes.
- Free delivery for orders above $75.
- Same day delivery is possible if you order before 03:00 pm on weekdays and 11:00 am on Saturdays.
“I ordered the Abundant Fruit and Juice Basket for my friend who was unwell. What an impressive collection of fresh fruit and natural products. Good value for money as well.”Ralph
|7. Far East Flora|
|Phone:||+65 6251 2323|
|Location:||565 Thomson Road, Singapore 298184|
|Opening Hours:||08:00 am – 09:00 pm (Mon-Sat)
08:00 am – 07:00 pm (Sun)
In the 1960s, the owners of Far East Flora used to go around Singapore in a little vanselling fruit and eggs door-to-door. Wiith foresight and vision, the company has grown into a giant conglomerate with a presence in Singapore, Hong Kong, and Malaysia. Far East Flora offers a vast variety of gift hampers for any type of celebration. Choose from food hampers, wine hampers, gift boxes, and,of course,floral bouquets.
- Organic baby hampers
- Wine pair with succulents
- Edith Patisserie cake and flowers
- Oranges hampers
- Flowers with ice cream gelato
- Same day delivery isavailable all over the island.
- International delivery isavailable.
- The website has a unique colour filter that allows you to choose your hampers/floral gifts based on their colour combinations.
- You can choose from a range of corporate gifting hamper choices for all budgets
“My entire family uses Fareastflora.com any time we need to send a gift or fresh fruit hamper in Singapore. You can choose the size according to your budget and even add on little treats like a chocolate box to make it extra special.”Sam
|8. The Hamper Story|
|Phone:||+65 8181 0813|
|Location:||10 UbiCrescent, #04-47 Lobby C, Singapore 408564|
|Opening Hours:||10:00 am – 07:00 pm (Daily)|
The Hamper Story is a female run business launched in 2020 by three friends – Monica, Sonal, and Ekta. Together, the women run one of the most successful luxury gifting brands in Singapore today. Specialities include corporate gifting solutions, edible party invites, and baskets of fruits for any celebration.”
- BBQ and pool party invites
- Coffee addict dinner invite
- Sweet tooth cheer up hamper
- The Godfather boss gift box
- Wine gifts
- In store pick-up and delivery areavailable upon proper request.
- The Hamper Story is well-known for its corporate gifting services. Contact the team for any business-related enquiries.
- Subscribe to their newsletter for updated information on new products and discounts.
- Full customisation of all gift hampers is possible.
“We used the Hamper Story for gifts and invites for our daughter’s graduation. Such fun, innovative options available and the staff were super helpful too. They also have a great selection of wines for an easy gift option.”Adam
|Phone:||+65 6900 2188|
|Location:||11 Sin Ming Road, Thomson V Two, Singapore 575629 (Only on prior appointment)|
|Opening Hours:||10:00 am – 05:00 pm (Mon-Fri)
09:00 am – 02:00 pm (Sat-Sun)
Rainbowly was established in 2013 and prides itself on being one of Singapore’s first fresh fruit bouquet shops. Today, the site has a myriad of gift options and healthier food hampers to suit every requirement. Especially popular are its vegan cakes and baskets of fruits.
- Fruity party bouquet
- Vegan watermelon cake
- Chocolate and strawberry tower
- Edible gift boxes
- Preserved flower bouquets
- Every hamper is made daily with fresh ingredients.
- No self pick-up available.
- Open year round with daily delivery in Singapore.
- All chocolates used are halal-certified
“Perfect execution and delivery of the fresh fruit hamper I ordered. Beautifully packed and arrived bang on time. Good value for money as well. Highly recommend the service to anyone in Singapore looking for healthy hampers.”Scott
|10. Momo Bud|
|Phone:||+65 9834 8923|
|Location:||138 Robinson Road, #02-32 Oxley Tower, Singapore 068906|
|Opening Hours:||11:00 am – 07:00 pm (Mon-Fri)
11:00 am – 03:00 pm (Sat)
Red Fruit and its affiliate, Momo Bud have been supplying Singaporeans with premium fruit boxes and fruit hampers since 2001. The company sources the freshest of produce from all over Asia-Pacific and provides their customers with speedy delivery and, the best prices. Luxury add-ons such as wooden crates, stylish gift boxes, and decorative ribbons for the finest fruit box option in Singapore.
- Customisable fruit hampers and crates
- Japanese Crystal pomelo boxes
- Fruit boxes at work
- White strawberries
- Dried persimmon box
- The availability of fresh fruit is updated daily on the websiteso you are always assured of the best quality.
- Fruit Break@workis the company’s initiative to encourage more offices to provide healthy fruit snacks for their employees.
- Keep in mind that fruit prices may vary according to the season and availability.
“Hands down the best premium fruit supplier in Singapore. I keep ordering from their selection of fresh fruit hampers and fruit bouquets. They deliver to all locations and are very prompt.”Simone
How long do fruit baskets last?
Once you receive your fruit hamper, remove the packaging and place the fruits in the fridge as soon as possible. Doing so will make them last for up to a week,though it is recommended to consume any perishable items within 2 – 3 days.
How do I choose a fruit box or gift hamper?
Keep three things in mind when making your choice. 1. The type of fruit included – make note of any preferences or allergies 2. Type of packaging – especially if shipping internationally,and 3. The type of add-ons included – you can make your gift even more appealing with extra flowers, chocolates, wine, or even cakes.
Can I customize my healthy hamper?
Several companies allow customisationsso always enquire beforehand. However, this may come at an extra cost or take a longer delivery time as more items may need to be procured. Keep this in mind while ordering.
There’s a certain joy that comes from receiving and giving a thoughtful gift. Today, with the range of options available, you can choose from wellness hampers to edible gift boxes for any and every occasion. Many of the stores and websites offer customizations and personalization’s as well. All budgets are catered to, so whether it’s a small chocolate box or a large fruit basket, the perfect gift is just a click away.