There’s always a reason to buy new clothes. It may be for a celebration or a work event, or even just to lounge about at home—the need for comfortable, stylish clothing is a constant. Online blogshops are the answer when you want to shop at your convenience and as per your budget.
These online dress shops offer Singaporeans a variety of options ranging from baby wear to bridesmaid’s dresses. Most online shops launch a new capsule collection every week, so you can always stay on trend. Read on for the 15 best blogshops in Singapore to satisfy your shopping cravings.
|1. Impression Affair|
The vibe at Impression Affair is distinctly laidback and cool. The online fashion collections for men and women include trendy clothes and classic lounge wear pieces that can take you from work to play. Impression Affair also offers a range of accessories, such as sunglasses and jewellery. For the best deals, look out for their sale announcements on social media. Discounts can go up to 50% on the entire online collection.
- Payment is accepted only via credit/debit cards, PayPal, Apple Pay, and PayNow.
- Shipping and delivery are free for orders over $70 within Singapore. For international deliveries, charges will apply.
- No returns or exchanges are available on sale items.
|2. Sunday Avenue|
Sunday Avenue offers a collection of chic, casual women’s wear that can be worn daily. From shift dresses to shorts, you are sure to find what you are looking for on their website. This Singaporean brand specializes in timeless styles with a modern twist. Find jackets in gingham, dresses in lace, and rompers in luxe fabrics. The quality is luxurious, and the cuts are designed to suit every body. All budgets are catered to at this top women’s clothing store in Singapore.
- New arrivals are launched every Sunday at 8pm
- Free shipping for orders over $120
- Subscribe to their newsletter to stay updated on all promotions and launches.
|Address:||Stores located in Malaysia, Phnom Penh, Yangon, and Mandalay. All the Singapore outlets have shut as of 2021|
In 2006, MDS was launched by Georgiana Yeo and Joe Phua. The MDS customers are self-assured, stylish, and want to feel, look, and do good. This online dress store in Singapore is on a mission to amplify their Subscription model and Arriving Soon offers – both of which lessen the ill-effects of fast fashion.
- Park and Parcel collection is available from a variety of locations throughout Singapore. Check the website for more information.
- New outfit drops every Wednesday and Sunday at 08:00 pm on Facebook and Instagram Live.
- All clothing priced between $24.90 – $79.90
|4. Editor’s Market|
|Address:||Multiple locations with outlets available at Orchard Road, JEM, Tampines, and Bugis in Singapore.
Also located in Thailand, UAE, and Myanmar
The Editor’s Market is not your run of the mill online shop. For starters, it sells more than just cute clothes. Included in its repertoire are classic outfits, home decor, and lifestyle accessories for the discerning shopper. Premium fabrics, minimalist designs, and affordable prices are the advantages of shopping at The Editor’s Market. In addition to this, the company also prides itself on its efforts in sustainability. Clothing and fabrics marked with the green sticker are environment-friendly as well as timeless.
- Join Club Discovery at The Editor’s Market and receive points every time you shop which can be redeemed online and in-store. Membership is free.
- Customizable gift cards are available online.
- Only payments via PayPal, Grab Pay, and Stripe are accepted.
- Items can be reserved for up to three days. However, membership is required for any reservations to be honored.
|5. Love, Bonito|
|Address:||Multiple locations. Can be found at Orchard Road, Funan, and JEM.|
Love, Bonito is the OG among the online blogshop stores in Singapore. The company was founded when there was little competition in the field of online shopping and has since made a name for itself in the women’s clothing market in Singapore. Love, Bonito specializes in dresses, casual wear, comfort sets, and office wear in trendy designs to fit every budget. With outlets at multiple locations as well as international shipping available, the store is definitely a firm customer favorite. The collections are categorized into Basics, Holiday and Swimwear, Bridal wear, Maternity, and Athleisure. In addition to these, there is also the COVET brand, that offers products inspired by the latest runway trends at affordable rates.
- Love, Bonito hosts special events and workshops on styling and fashion. Subscribe to their newsletter and social media accounts to know more.
- LB Create is the company’s CSR program me that aims to tackle women’s issues and sustainability in the field of fashion.
- The designers at Love, Bonito are trained to design with an Asian fit in mind. This provides customers with clothes that rarely need alterations or adjustments.
|6. The Thread Theory|
|Address:||6 Harper Road, #04-03 Leong Huat Building, Singapore 369674 (corporate office)
Retail pop-up store located at Isetan Orchard
The Thread Theory is a Singapore-based online clothing store with collections for women, children, bridal parties, and lifestyle accessories. The clothes from The Thread Theory are classy, stylish, and unique. Every item from this Singapore dress shop is made in-house from locally sourced fabrics. Online reviews from customers all highlight the excellent quality and range of designs available.
- Self collection available only from the corporate office at Harper Road. No prior appointments are needed.
- Ships locally and internationally. Delivery charges vary according to location. Check the website for more information.
- Prices range from $15 to $70
|7. The Velvet Dolls|
|Address:||TVD Studio, 02-12, 12 Arumugam Road Singapore 409958|
The Velvet Dolls is one of the few blogshops in Singapore to offer a wide range of sizes. No matter if you are XS, or XL, or even require stylish maternity wear, The Velvet Dolls is the place to go. The online collection from this Singapore blog shop includes dresses for girls, jumpsuits, work dresses, and evening dresses, their collections are extremely popular amongst fashion-conscious Singaporeans. The Velvet Dolls also specializes in bridal wear and bridesmaids dresses.
- Free shipping to Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia for orders over $80.
- Fittings for brides and bridesmaids are available by prior appointment. Check the website for more details.
- For invites to their annual warehouse blogshop sale event, join their membership program me and check their social media for updates.
|8. The Closet Lover|
|Address:||Multiple locations. Can be found at Bugis Junction, Raffles Xchange, and Tampines.|
Started by two sisters, Brianna and Bertilla, The Closet Lover is a popular Singaporean online clothing brand. The company aims to be with its customers throughout the day, offering a range of stylish options for all members of the family. The apparel brand is constantly reinventing the online shopping experience, from baby wear to maternity clothes, men’s wear to a large women’s wear collection. The Closet Lover also designs its own prints, so each piece remains unique and fashion-forward.
- Their recently launched muslin bedding collection for babies is already a customer favourite.
- Try-ons are launched every Wednesday at 8pm. Check Facebook and Instagram Live for updates.
- Free delivery for orders over $120
|9. The Tinsel Rack|
|Address:||Multiple locations. Can be found at Tampines, Orchard Gateway, and Jewel Changi|
Sisters Joyce and Jolene started The Tinsel Rack with one goal in mind – to provide women with classic, affordable clothes that never go out of style. Customers of The Tinsel Rack never have to choose between trendiness and comfort since this popular Singapore online store offers both. Collections are updated every Wednesday on Facebook and Instagram Live. The Tinsel Rack is also one of the few online clothing stores in Singapore to be size-inclusive.
- The TTR Clubhouse is open to members and has a special range of branded accessories that can be purchased online.
- The Tinsel Rack Journal is full of great fashion advice and blogs on gift ideas, outfit inspirations, and Singapore to-dos.
- Online items are not always available in-store. Please check next to each product for the “In Store Availability” icon.
|Address:||Multiple locations. Can be found at Plaza Singapura and Funan Malls.|
Fash Mob is a homegrown brand owned by two sisters, Rach and Shar. Fash Mob manufactures all its products in-house. This may make their collections slightly pricier than those of other blogshops but the quality and uniqueness of each piece more than make up for it. Choose from tea-dresses in florals, classic silhouettes in solid colours, and timeless urban designs. Fash Mob’s website offers videos of all their pieces so you can see how they look and move in real life.
- Fash Mob offers free delivery on all its collections.
- Fash Mob has its own cheongsam collection that is very popular for special events and festivals.
- Kids wear and Men’s collections can also be found online.
|Address:||277 Orchard Rd, #B1-05, Orchard Gateway, Singapore 238858|
The Zhou sisters have created a special space with their online shopping endeavour – Ohvola. Launched in 2007, the brand is popular with Singaporeans for its flirty baby doll dresses, feminine prints, and elegant designs. Their Keepsake Collection goes one step further and offers luxurious pieces that are classic enough to stand out from all the passing trends.
- Self collection can be done at UBI Crescent in Singapore.
- Since fabrics used in the Ohvola collections are usually silk, crochet, velvet, and lace, hand-washing only is recommended.
- Ohvola gift cards are the ideal option for birthdays, anniversaries, and other celebrations.
|Address:||#02-24 Funan Mall, Singapore 179105|
Wardrobemess (a play on the idea that your wardrobe is a mess and you still have nothing to wear) promises its customers solutions to all their daily wear problems. Targeting the young, fashionable woman with places to go and things to do, the clothes available at Wardrobemess are handpicked for their affordability and versatility. Choose from a range of daily wear, work wear, and special occasion outfits that suit every body and every budget.
- Ships to Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, and Malaysia, as well as, limited collections to the rest of the world.
- Self collection of all orders possible from Funan Mall outlet.
- Free express delivery available on orders above $100.
|13. The Stage Walk|
|Address:||Multiple locations. Can be found at Tampines, Bugis Junction, Jem, City Link, and Junction 8.|
The Stage Walk has been dressing fashionable Singaporeans since 2008. The site offers clothing for women as well as accessories to complement every outfit. Choose from a wide range of jewellery, handbags, and footwear available in the latest designs and fabrics. The Stage Walk prides itself on being up to date with current fashion trends, and its collection is updated every week. Check out for new arrivals every Wednesday and Sunday via Facebook and Instagram Live.
- The Stage Walk recently launched its online kids wear collection.
- Receive extra store credits every time you tag The Stage Walk on social media. Go ahead and post those #OOTD and #haul videos and receive more benefits both in-store and online
- Join The Stage Walk’s membership program me for early launch access, birthday discounts, and invites to events and promotions.
|Address:||Multiple locations. Can be found at City Walk, Orchard Road, and Tampines.|
What started off as a small home business in 2014, has now grown into one of Singapore’s most loved online shopping stores. The Fayth customer values her distinct style, and is both feminine and strong at the same time. Fayth collections include internationally sourced fabrics and local design talent. Their clothes are a joyful mix of jumpsuits, floaty dresses, denims and special Fayth prints that can’t be found anywhere else. Their Mommy and Me collection for kids is especially popular amongst the fashion blogging community.
- Self collection is not possible.
- Free home delivery on orders over $120.
- Prices range from $17.90 to $59.90
|15. Her Velvet Vase|
|Address:||Multiple locations. Can be found at Square2, City Link Mall, and Plaza Singapura|
The clothing collections at Her Velvet Vase are dreamy, feminine, and romantic. Classic designs are upgraded with floaty fabrics and soft finishes. Shop online for classic pieces to elevate your wardrobe as well as workwear styles with a distinct edge. Customers also swear by the chic winter wear options from Her Velvet Vase.
- Her Velvet Vase ships worldwide.
- The store just launched its capsule children’s wear collection.
- You can save considerably by ‘buying in bundles’. Choose from a group of classic items and receive a 20% discount on your total bill.
What is a Blogshop?
Blogshops are a phenomenon in Singapore. These online shopping stores use blog
platforms such as LiveJournal, Blogger, or WordPress to sell clothes and lifestyle products to their customers. What started off as small businesses by students and young women have now become a retail craze. Blogshops today have a huge online presence as well as brick and mortar stores in the city.
Do Blogshops deal with only fast fashion?
In this age of environmental consciousness and sustainability, fast fashion is almost a bad word. While most blogshops do offer affordable collections at all price points, the companies are making definite efforts to reduce wastage. Concepts such as back orders and pre-orders ensure the manufacture of only products that have already been purchased, thus lessening the impact on the environment.
Do online shops have the same collection as their outlet stores?
Not always. Most online blogshops have a far wider variety available. However, key pieces of their collections or items from their latest launches are usually available in-store for customers to touch, feel, and try out for themselves.
Singapore has always been at the forefront of the blogshop space. Local online clothing stores are growing by the day, and customers are spoiled for choice when it comes to variety, design, and affordability. Nowadays, you can find exactly what you are looking for with a few clicks of your keyboard, so get your wallets ready and shop to your heart’s content. The best of local and international fashion is waiting for you.