Water seepage or leakage through damaged roofs in buildings and households is a common problem that waterproofing contractors in Singapore resolve.
Consulting with a waterproofing specialist during construction or after trouble appears will ensure the roof repair & maintenance work and secure the bathroom, basement, toilet, and every critical portion of the building.
The waterproofing contractors apply special techniques to prevent water penetration in the house, securing the building structure, molding the walls, and keeping furnishing items safe.
Finding a suitable waterproofing expert who is credible, knowledgeable, and experienced with positive feedback is essential. Here we have listed some of the best waterproofing contractors in Singapore.
|1. Prima Seal Waterproofing|
|Phone:||+65 6653 7942, +65 8241 0032|
|Address:||1090, Lower Delta Road #03-07T, Singapore 169201|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Sat: 09.00 – 18.00, Sun: Off|
Within ten years of their foundation, the Prima Seal team successfully completed thousands of waterproofing contracts for residential and commercial projects.
This company is legally established and registered by the Building & Construction Authority (BCA) in Singapore. It is a CR13 waterproofing contractor, and a bizSAFE level 3 certified company.
- Professional ceiling leak repair in multiple areas with proper tools while ensuring minimal damage.
- Waterproofing bathrooms and toilets while repairing membranes and cement that sheds off over time. It causes leakage and ceiling drop-off.
- Balcony waterproofing deals with hot climatic weather conditions.
- Floor waterproofing works best in the long run.
- Concrete repair and waterproofing addresses the cracks on the floor and walls.
- Wall water seepage repair is a typical problem in HDB flats and Congo units. It causes molds and the peeling of wall paints.
- Water pipe leak repair or re-piping with waterproofing methods.
- The flood infusion treatment waterproofing method uses a specially formulated chemical solution to create sealing with a film formation and crystallization.
- P.U. grouting & P.U. injection, which is best for underside leakage treatment. A unique technique is used for the injection of expanding polyurethane to lock the water flow.
- Hacking waterproofing involves removing tiles or floor areas to expose the damaged portion of the waterproofing membrane layer.
Why Choose Them:
- Free on-site consultation.
- Warranty provided on waterproofing service.
- Guarantee of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Affordable pricing compared to others.
“I was facing a tough time with my HDB bathroom leakage. Instead of upgrading the Home Improvement Program, I tried consulting with Prima Waterproofing. They finished the repair work in less than six hours and made several re-tests for two consecutive weeks. This saved time and money.”Lin
|2. Roofing & Waterproofing Contractor Singapore|
|Phone:||+65 9068 5928|
|Address:||Blk #07-163 Kitchener complex, 808 French Rd, Singapore 200808|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Sat: 09.00 – 20.00, Sun: Off|
This multi-tasking company has comfortably acquired relevant experience in roofing and waterproofing for residential houses and commercial buildings.
They have helped more than 10,000 clients with a dedicated staff. The team members ensure to finish the work efficiently while maintaining the quality and safety standards.
- Waterproofing works
- Roof repair services
- Roof leak repair
- Roof gutters repair
- Waterproofing coating
- Water leakage repair
- Implementing roof gutters to control house water and manage it to underground, basement, or vegetation.
- Metal roofing is resistant to extreme weather changes in the environment and lasts more than a hundred years.
- Affordable roofing material suitable for all roof types to repair leakages and cracks, and lasts very long.
- Stylized roof clay tile for single homes that are best for healthy living.
- P.U. Grouting technique is employed to repair wall cracks.
- Fixation of all types of roof leakages.
Why Choose Them:
- They offer free inspection and consultation.
- The team is capable of repairing burst pipes, toilet supply line failure, irrigation systems, or roof leakages made of concrete, tile, zinc, etc.
- They have experience in installing eco-friendly roofing solutions.
“One of our relatives recommended this waterproofing contractor company near me. I received feedback that they use trusted and best quality products for repair maintenance work, and everything is done efficiently without wasting time and money. Fortunately, everything is true.”Vincent
|3. SWC Construction Waterproofing|
|Phone:||+65 8754 4058|
|Address:||7 GambasCres, #04-12, Singapore 757087|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Sat: 08.30 – 17.30, Sat: 08.30 – 12.30, Sun: Off|
The SWC company has an efficient waterproofing applicator that has consistent working experience of a minimum of 15 years in Singapore.
The founders of this company have two decades of experience in the waterproofing and landscaping industry. They have managed public and private sector clients and received positive feedback from large corporations and homeowners.
- Waterproofing of toilets and bathrooms with the non-hacking method that lasts for ten years without issues.
- The Balcony Waterproofing system prevents leakage caused by damaging of metal frames due to continuous exposure to sun and rainfall.
- Swimming pool waterproofing is a difficult task without a waterproofing specialist.
- Basement waterproofing is essential to protect the whole structure.
- Roof Waterproofing to control leakage and seepage through cracked tiles or metal sheets
- They apply an efficient penetrative treatment using a transparent chemical solution for non-invasive and non-drilling protection from leakage. It infiltrates with the substrate to create a waterproof layer.
- P.U. injection grouting for cracks and voids of the wet region may even create structural damage.
Why Choose Them:
- They provide a Leak Detect report, which is a complete analysis of the water-prone area to find the water leakage source with the help of a unique technique. The advanced equipment rechecks human errors or biases.
- Warranty on any re-occurrence of water leakage.
“Their work quality is unbelievably good. My office roof had leakage for the last three years, and I got it repaired twice by another waterproofing contractor. But damages that others could not repair were suitably diagnosed and covered by these experts, and the problem got solved permanently.David
|4. J & K Roof Contractors|
|Phone:||+65 9880 5116|
|Address:||Block 5, Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2A, #04-15 AMK Tech2, Singapore 567760|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Sun: 08.00 – 19.00|
The J&K contractors came into the waterproofing business in the year 2000. Since then, they have gathered ample experience handling small- and large-scale projects.
It is a biz SAFE level3 accredited company with proficiency in metal roofs, timber decking & structures, polycarbonate, clay tiles, and paints.
- Roof leakage repair & replacement of drain gutter and flashing/ capping, which also prevents the corrosion of metals within the concrete.
- Roof waterproofing (R.C. flats, Gutters, Clay tiles, Metal) to treat the surface and prevent the passage of water.
- Look out for wall seepage and re-coating of roofs.
- Roof installation by trained professionals to create balance, maximum functionality and style within budget.
- Provide painting services on the walls of schools, churches, commercial buildings, and houses.
- They use water under hydrostatic pressure, or the building component is made resistant to water passage.
- The waterproofing management induces membranes in multiple layers, whether it is bitumen, silicate, PVC, HDPE, etc
Why Choose Them:
- Free consultation and professional advice.
- Affordable pricing.
- All waterproofing and roofing work falls under warranty.
- They have partnered with the best product suppliers in the industry.
“Kevin is a fabulous man and a knowledgeable leader. He proactively proceeds to the site for a necessary survey. His team members perform commendably without wasting time over repeated analysis. They initiated the waterproofing work just the next day and inspected all the damaged portions thoroughly to ensure it would sustain heavy rains.”Lee
|5. The Roofing Specialist|
|Phone:||+65 6346 5493, +65 9002 4020, +65 8157 0951|
|Address:||33D Lowland Road, Singapore 547432|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Sun: 08.00 – 22.00|
The Roofing Specialist was formed by the merger of two renowned firms KB Tay Contractors and Roofing and Waterproofing Contractors, in 1996.
Thus, the TRS became a renowned brand with more workforce and shared experiences. By adjoining the strength and expertise of two prominent companies. Within two decades of industrial experience, they have scored three thousand projects for clients in Singapore.
- Roof Restoration of old roofs before they break or crack.
- Waterproofing of R.C. Flat roof by experienced and skilled technicians after close inspection.
- Roof leakage and wall seepage repair, which is essential for protection against damage to the building structure or termite issues.
- Awnings and skylights supply & installation using materials by reputed brands.
- New roof installation or roof replacement using quality materials.
- Painting works for commercial and residential buildings.
- Two categories of waterproofing systems are followed, including the Liquid applied acrylic waterproofing membrane (5 layers) and Torch on the membrane.
- Pressure-wash the surface along with repairing the cracks using a patching compound (non-shrink repair mortar) before painting with the best paints like ICI, Nippon, or Jotun.
Why Choose Them:
- Free inspection and estimates.
- Trouble-shooting of roof leakage issues.
- They also repair valley gutters, ventilation pipes, etc.
“I contacted them for roof leakage repair for my car porch, and their team members visited the site within two hours. The inspection was free of cost with well analyzed suggestions without hurrying over them. They were so convincing in their behavior that I ordered repair work immediately.”Joan
|6. High Tech Roofing & Waterproofing|
|Phone:||+65 8292 6757, +65 6689 8684|
|Address:||627-AAljunied Rd, #01-04 Biztech Centre, Singapore 389842|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Sun: 07.00 – 23.30|
Registered with the Building and Construction Authority of Singapore, the company always suggests fixing minor cracks before they become substantial damages because repairing a damaged or broken roof costs higher.
The company’s work has been termed as one of the best in its performance by most clients. They always care to maintain trust and satisfaction with guaranteed results.
- Waterproofing service protects and repairs leakages through wall seepage and cracks.
- Roof coating work is implied to maintain the leakage from all types of roof installations.
- They have a complete re-roofing system for tiles, metal roofs, polycarbonate, metal awning, gutters, capping, etc.
- Painting contracts for house, industries, HDB, and condo buildings.
- For roof maintenance, they apply a coating with waterproofing materials, which protects from damage by water during rainfall or other such situations.
- Cementitious waterproofing uses a polymer coating of concrete, which prevents moisture penetration.
- Liquid waterproofing membrane is sprayed or painted by roller or brush on the concrete surface.
- Bituminous coating is done with special smoothing chemicals mixtures.
Why Choose Them:
- They offer free cost estimation.
- The company has high appreciation feedback for maintaining quality and customer satisfaction.
- They make routine checks at the site to ensure the reliability of the project.
“Our office had leakage issues from the roof, which created a miserable situation during the monsoons. We asked for rate quotes from several waterproofing contractors in Singapore but selected High-Tech as they brought the most detailed analysis. The team led by Stalin worked unexpectedly well and renewed the roofing within four days.”Chris
|7. Allstar Waterproofing & Services|
|Phone:||+65 8828 1913|
|Address:||7 Mandai Link, #05-40 Mandai connection, Singapore 728653|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Sun: 08.00 – 17.00|
The Allstar waterproofing company was formed in 2013, claiming to resolve all sorts of leakage and seepage issues.
They have been actively working in this sector for the last twenty years and have served more than 3000 residential and commercial structures with 100% satisfaction.
Some of their renowned clientele include Grand Park Central Hall, NUS, Central Provident Fund Board, Porite, Meiji, and many more.
- Wet Area Waterproofing such as pools, bathrooms, balconies, kitchen, etc.
- Roof waterproofing & repair for all types such as metal, R.C., tiles, and others.
- Water seepage and leakage repair after diagnosis for interior and exterior walls.
- Concrete repair, spalling, structural & non-structural crack repair.
- Diagnose ceiling before waterproofing to locate leakage issues.
- Approved by IRATA to ascertain the fixture of each corner.
- Nanotechnology coating, with a special chemical that makes the surface water repellent.
- Refurbishing roofs and external walls to seal the cracks and patches.
- The waterproof coating is applied to protect the wall or roof surface from water damage.
Why Choose Them:
- Free inspection and quotation with details of solution applicable.
- Awarded with biz SAFE level 3 certification.
- Long-lasting results after job completion.
- High-quality work performance on every project.
- Use of an eco-friendly waterproofing membrane system to coat the surface.
“My downstairs neighbor complained about water droplets on the bathroom roof. The waterproofing contractor near me did not respond, so I contacted Allstar. They did not take much time to analyze and resolve the problem with some hacking. I like the way they work and recommend them for roof leakage repair issues.”Yan
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I contact a waterproofing contractor?
The most evident call for a waterproofing specialist should be when you observe moisture, water droplets, or seepage on the walls or roof of the room. However, not every damage is an issue of leakage as many times the problem persists due to water pipe breakage inside. But you can consult with an expert to instantly diagnose the problem.
What is the life of waterproofing in Singapore?
Waterproofing on any surface cannot stay forever. But a solution provided by an expert waterproofing contractor can last up to 6 – 7 years. A major cause of deterioration of the waterproof coating is the weather condition in Singapore. A hot temperate climate creates contraction and expansion on the surface, which creates cracks over time.
What is the average pricing of waterproofing in Singapore?
Waterproofing is a bit costly affair as it involves minute analysis and repairing many unidentified damages or grooves. It depends specifically on the troubled area and the waterproofing contractor to charge. An average price is between $15 – $24 per sqm or $3 – $6 per sqft.
How much time does waterproofing a rooftop take to finish?
It depends on the damage repair work involved before coating. Usually, the contractors apply two layers of waterproofing for extra protection, and each layer requires 24 hours for drying. Thus, the quality work takes a bit more time, which is about 3 – 4 days.
How to Select the Best Waterproofing Contractor in Singapore?
Waterproofing is a multi-step process that requires strong skills to diagnose the problem and provide an accurate solution. It is hard to test most of the problems instantly. Thus, a slight error in the analysis may ruin the efforts.
Therefore, it is imperative to appoint a suitable and professional waterproofing contractor in Singapore who has deep knowledge of this industry as well as familiarity with the local environmental conditions. You may ensure yourself on the following points before choosing an expert for repair and maintenance.
- The number of years involved in the waterproofing and leakage repair industry.
- Experience obtained by working technicians.
- Types of services offered by the company.
- If the work done is covered under warranty.
- Positive feedback from past clients & customers.