Nail salons in Singapore offer exclusive services to their customers, like manicures, pedicures, nail art designs, and overall care.
Many local spaces across the island claim to provide all such facilities but often miss out on the fundamentals to achieve quality output.
We recommend all ladies to only visit reliable nail care parlors to avoid any troubles due to unskilled workers or low-quality products.
With personal experience, we have gathered a list of the seven most trusted nail salons in Singapore that have experienced and learned technicians.
These are credible centers with a customer-friendly environment and have expertise with the latest nail care products to offer unique design patterns.
|1. Manicurious: Most Happening Place
|+65 6333 9096
|Mon-Sat: 11.00 am – 09.00 pm, Sun: 11.00 am – 08.00 pm
Manicurious is a restored nail salon. Previously, it was a café and nail bar. They invested in enhancing their knowledge of nail art and later transformed to complete nail specialists.
The manicure, pedicure, and other nail care and design services are categorized into various types per individual’s requirements.
- Express manicure/ pedicure (with or without gel)
- Classic manicure/ pedicure (with or without gel)
- French polish
- Acrylic Removal
- Spa (Hands & Foot)
- Callus treatment
- Lava heat therapy
- Presto clear/ infill gel
- Nail repair
- Gel soak
- The salon has 12 plush, vintage-inspired seats.
- Charges for basic services are affordable and justified.
- They provide multiple options for a manicure, pedicure, and nail repair.
- Customers can also order drinks from their café, such as red or white wine.
“I am fascinated with the services offered by them. The staff members always keep smiling with a peaceful face and are happy to help in all situations. They provide excellent care towards manicure and pedicure services with a commitment to service in detail. I prefer this nail salon as the place is near my house and is reachable within 10 minutes.”Alina
|2. N20 Nail Spa: Chain of Salon
|+65 6363 8020 (Takashimaya (Orchard Road)
+65 6223 3220 (Tampines Mall (Tampines Central 5)
+65 6256 9370 (Plaza Singapora (Orchard Road)
+65 6397 5800 (Vivo City (Harbourfront Walk)
+65 6250 7163 (Westgate Mall (Gateway Drive)
|Mon-Sun: 11.00 am – 09.00 pm
N20 Nail Spa is a well-established nail care services brand in Singapore with a total of five outlets across the island. It has won several awards and recognitions, such as Best Nail Salon Services, Best Spa Manicure, Editor’s Choice 2018, and many more.
They use high-grade products that are certified by dermatologists, such as French and American nail polishes from brands like Morgan Taylor, Chanel, and Orly.
- Manicure services for color, shapes, cuticle trimming, massage, and treatment for strengthening and moisturizing.
- Nail art services like glitter, rhinestone, cartoon, confetti, rainbow, and many others.
- Gel and acrylic nail repair for sculptured, infill, and soak extension.
- Pedicure services for cuticles, shape, dry skin, scrub, hot towel massage, 4-step callus, treatment for strengthening, and moisturizing.
- Spa manicure and pedicure services like organic or opt spa in various categories and other add-ons.
- Natural eyelash extensions that let you have beautiful eyes without removing or applying mascara.
- Elegant volume lashes for a glamorous appearance in 1D, 2D, 3D, and 6D.
- Waxing hair removal from head to toe.
- Scalp care with oil and other methods that rejuvenate the hair to deal with changing weather conditions.
“I visited the Vivo City outlet of N20. There were issues of ingrown nails which looked unpleasant and were painful too. But Lina handled it with care and patience, making the process easier for me. I also opted for a gel manicure that lasted for almost a month.”Celestia
|3. Nails & Good Company: Exclusive Range
|+65 6337 7966
|Plaza Singapora (Orchard Road)
|Mon-Sun: 11.00 am – 08.00 pm
Nail & Good Company came into existence in 2018 and nailed its position in the industry as it claimed to offer a non-toxic nail care experience to its customers.
They ensure the maximum possibility of using plant-based ingredients. Thus most of the polishes are either 5-free or 13-free. The products are also halal-certified, breathable, and vegan in nature.
Why Should You Visit Them
- Express manicure and pedicure services include shaping and less-toxic gel with quick and fuss-free nails.
- Classic gel manicure and pedicure for treating nails, hands, and feet for shaping, cuticle care, foot scrubbing, and massage, along with no-drying time and long-lasting polishes.
- Deluxe gel manicure and pedicure offers plant-based and paraben-free spa experience to the customers. They offer nourishing mud masque, organic crème butter hand massage, and other essentials with exclusive aromatic blends, such as Cucumber, Lavender, Ocean Breeze, etc.
- Lash lift with tint for natural eyelashes lasting for more than a month.
- Natura single lash for classic beauty with a thick lash line.
- Hybrid lash with Souffle Flutters for a bold and fluffy lash line.
- Volume lash with Camila Bloom for quick sought-after lightweight lash extensions.
What Our Customer’s Say
“I was attending a wedding invite in Singapore when a friend suggested visiting this nail salon near the hotel. I never had an experience of manicure and pedicure, and my nails appeared shabby. After the treatment, when I saw my nails, it was a magical moment as I wasn’t expecting such drastic enhancement at the first sitting. They really made my day.”Marion
|4. Nail County: Complete Care
|+65 6779 0014
|Millenia Walk (Raffles Boulevard)
|Mon-Sun: 11.00 am – 09.00 pm
Nail County happens to be the first Korean nail salon in Singapore with its foundation going back to 2002. They are a renowned brand of Singapore with over six branches in the native country and one in Singapore.
They are well-recognized nail care centers with expertise in Korean products and designs. They have also earned many awards for being the best nail salon in Singapore by multiple brands.
Prefer Them For
- Manicure and pedicure in classic, gel, express, and spa categories for multi treatments.
- Nail repair treatment in manicure, pedicure, extensions, refill, and soak-off.
- Ingrown toenail treatment with tape lift
- Gel extensions, removal, and French/ gradient nail are available as add-ons.
- Waxing for eyebrows, hairline, cheeks, upper/ under lip, chin, and jawline.
- Lashes care with Korean lifts, extensions, semi-volume, magic volume, and removal. It stays for more than five weeks.
- Eyebrow treatment with Korean 3D eyeliner embroidery, natural, misty, and combo. It is painless and lasts up to three years.
“I would advise all my pals to visit this place at least once and experience the magic of Korean nail art and treatments. My manicurist worked like a pro on my nails to make them appear cute and healthy. Their charges are also genuine and affordable which makes them a good choice for nail care.”Amelia
|5. Nail Queen: Get Unique Nail Art
|+65 6836 1393
|Far East Plaza (Scotts Road)
|Mon-Sun: 11.00 am – 08.00 pm
Nail Queen stands out as the most happening place for nail art lovers as they have a fabulous collection of innovative design patterns for nails.
They claim to be Singapore’s top nail care salon with its first-class royalty service that is value for money and emphasizes quality work.
The professionals working here have many years of experience. They are affluent in multiple languages, such as Vietnamese, English, Mandarin, and others.
Nail Salon Services
- Manicure and pedicure in the express and classic with OPI, gelish, and Shellac.
- Nail art with exquisite craftsmanship, 3D molding, flora, and freehand designs as well.
- Soak off gelish, hard gel, and acrylic.
- Gel, acrylic overlay, extension, and infill (transparent)
- Nail art 2D and 3D.
- Waxing for arm (half, full and underarm) and leg (half and full).
- The staff members are multi-lingual to comfortably communicate with the customers.
“Michelle is a highly skilled staff at the Nail Queen salon. She is friendly and extroverted, which I found a good quality for customers to openly share their issues with the personal manicurist. She helped me with my broken, de-shaped nails of fingers and toes. Now I feel more confident and her treatment worked well for my nails.”Joe
|6. Princess’s Cottage: The Nails Story
|+65 9061 1500 (111 Somerset ) +65 9090 1500 (Tampines Mart) +65 8727 1500 (The Seletar Mall)
|Mon-Fri: 11.00 am – 09.30 pm
Sat-Sun: 10.00 am – 07.00 pm
Ms. Joanna Lee conceptualized the princess’s bedroom in fairytale land and formed the Princess’s Cottage nail salon in April 2006. Currently, they have three gorgeous outlets in Singapore.
The expert nail artisans at the salon create vibrant and colorful designs using the best quality products like Shinygel from Japan. Customers can also purchase Shinygel polishes from their retail section.
- Repair the cuts, and shape the finger base with nail care.
- Skincare steps with classic, organic, rejuvenation, and gold in luxury and platinum spas.
- Treatment of nails for whitening, hydrating, and their bath with IBX nails.
- Nail polish Lacquer, gel polish with shaping, and buff to shine.
- Gel nail extension with full tip (Apres), infill, overlay, and sculpture with removal.
- Nail arts in French and additional color tones.
- Eyelash services to boost brows and lash along with keratin lift, semi-permanent mascara, and lash extension removal.
- Waxing of forearm, full arm, lower leg, and full leg.
- Spa therapy with Epsom salt herbal detox soak, carbonic bubble treatment, and fizz ball soak.
- Kid’s and men’s services are also available.
“Princess’s Cottage nail salon at The Seletar Mall is my first choice for all the prettifying services. It is located near my home, and thus I get the benefit of stylish nail art designs for every event. The artists read my mood, and according to the event, they make me appear fabulous and glamorous. The manicure and pedicure team works excellent, and the space is always hygiene proof.”Katie
|7. Summer Nail Salon
|+65 8837 8668
|TanjongPagar (Anson Road)
|Mon-Fri: 10.00 am – 08.30 pm
Sat: 10.00 am – 04.00 pm
Summer Nail Salon has gained considerable popularity in the last two decades after its launch in the year 2000. Recently in 2021, it was awarded among the top 3 best salons in Orchard.
They started as nail care specialists for women. In the later years, they extended the services for men as well along with other beautification facilities.
Nail Care Services
- Manicure and pedicure services with basic clean-up.
- Shaping and buffing of nails with trimming of cuticles followed by aromatic lotions and polishing of nails. Customers can choose from basic OPI color, and gel nails for durability of shades, or just shellac.
- Nail extension therapists provide beautifully painted nails per choice of color and gel.
What Else do They Offer
- Scrubbing and filing of heels as a treatment for dry heels, calli, or skin, and maintaining softness.
- Help getting rid of fungus toes, yellow stain nail bed, ingrown nails, thick nails, etc.
- Facial spa to improve patches of insomnia, tired eyes, dull skin, or pores at the chin and cheeks.
- A safe, painless, and efficient process for DPL hair removal for the full body.
“It was my first experience at a nail salon, and after the recommendations of my aunt, I chose to visit SNS. I loved the efficiency of the receptionist who helped book the slot as per my schedule, and she arranged an experienced and talented nail artist for me. They use superb products that do not react with the skin and last longer.”Simi
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between gel nail polish and regular nail polish?
One of the primary reasons why people choose gel polish over nail paints is its durability. Yes, the gel nail polish stays for a longer time than the latter one.
Another notable factor is that it does not chip and stays intact throughout the nail for weeks, which does not happen with regular polish. So, you can show them off for as many days as you like and remove them only when the nail grows longer with empty space.
How should you care about your nails on a regular basis?
While a nail salon with experienced manicurists can resolve your issues with nails, such as thick nails, irregular shape, nail color, and everything else, you must also self-care them to avoid troubles.
- Many people tend to bite their nails during nervousness. It is not just a bad habit but can also severely damage the nails and create injuries on the tip.
- If a part of the nail gets broken, you must not avoid it and use a clean cutter to safely remove it. You may also visit a nail salon to remove damaged parts and reshape the nail.
- Excessive use of nail polish removers is harmful to the nails and skin. Hence, it must be avoided.
After how many days can you visit a nail salon for shapes and color changes?
It is an individual choice of how often a person wishes to change nail colors. But nail experts advise all women to use authentic and highest quality products to avoid allergies and early chipping.
While you use branded nail polish that can last longer on your finger, it must be kept for a week on average. This will prevent the overuse of chemical nail removers.
What Should You Consider Before Booking an Appointment at a Nail Salon in Singapore?
Singaporean teenagers and young adults always seek beauty parlors for rejuvenation, and trending nail art techniques from the best nail salons bring them back almost every weekend.
From my personal experience, I would like to recommend all the ladies consider these things before they visit a nail salon in Singapore.
- Check the website for the type of services offered.
- Always check the forums for customer feedback.
- Verify the range of products used. A standard brand is safe for your skin.
- Prefer making your first appointment at the location so that you can assess the cleanliness and expertise.