Hacking, for once, seems to be a software-related service. But hacking contractors in Singapore is the workforce dealing with reinstatement or restoration of interiors and exteriors for homes, offices, buildings, and any other infrastructures.
They may come up with specialized mechanical tools for dismantling and disposal of floors, tiles, or walls to cut a section and even remove the objects of the room like fans, furniture, wires, etc.
Hacking and demolition workers are called for the restoration of properties by tenants after the lease expires. There are contractors who consult with the client and ensure to get the work done perfectly.
We have listed many such service providers here, with whom you can contact as per convenience to discuss the work required.
|1. Singapore Demolition Hackers N Removals|
|Phone:||+65 8299 0212, +65 9767 6736|
|Locate:||Blk 92 #01-2760 GeylangBahru Singapore 339700|
SDHR specializes in reinstatement services and offers free on-site work analysis for quotations with zero hidden charges.
The company possesses experience working for famous brands in Singapore like Jurong Hill Japanese Restaurant, Esplanade Mall, etc.
They can help you clean up your offices, shops, and homes in Singapore, while you plan your shift to another location.
- Hacking services are available for residential and commercial settings to manage walls, tiles, hoardings, etc.
- They provide dismantling services for furniture and other belongings while shifting from home or office to a new location.
- Disposal reinstatement contractor service is available with professional helpers for disposing of the extra added objects to the original condition of the place.
- They would also do the Touch-up & Clean-up service during reinstatement.
- They are called for wall hacking & refurbishing, HDB hacking, demolition, ceilings restoration, wires & units, glassworks, sanitary, and plumbing.
- They would help in the removal of any fixtures, figures, lights, wires, etc.
- The hacking experts systematically analyze the complete project before beginning the process.
- They would also help you dispose of junk or attachment removals while bringing the place in pre-condition.
|Help removing unnecessary objects.||Need more experienced staff.|
|Hack almost any type of work.|
“It was during renovation service for our office when we started looking for quality hacking and demolition work in Singapore. We came across this company, which is renowned with considerable work experience and trusted output. I must say that they have earned their name.”Jack
|2. Victor Contractor|
|Phone:||+65 9382 6981|
|Locate:||Blk 288C Jurong East St 21 #06-384 Singapore 603288|
Victor Contractor provides direct hacking and reinstatement services on the entire island of Singapore prominently for offices and commercial sites.
They have gathered about fifteen years of experience in the sector, and thus the hackers working for them are highly knowledgeable to handle the job efficiently.
Some of their commendable work portfolios include Suntec City, Westgate, Raffles City, etc.
- Reinstatement work is available for commercial properties if the owners want you to move from the property.
- Provide professional hacking, dismantling, and demolition for BTO, landed, and all commercial properties.
- The staff members have experience working for multiple trades and can easily manage reinstatement projects.
- The workers take no time disposing of the debris of building material, and ensure it lands in the NEA approved dumping area.
- The hackers remove all sorts of floors, wall finishes, power units, and furniture and bring everything to its original form, such as wall paints.
|They get available within 7 – 15 days of booking for hacking, demolition, and reinstatement.||They do not serve residential places.|
|The hackers pay an obligation-free visit to the project site and get the best solution within 24 hours.|
“We had to shift our office from Jurang to Bukit, and one of the best decisions was to contact Victor Contractor services for reinstatement. They dismantled everything within two days and carefully removed most of the items for reuse or sale. I truly appreciate their work.”Chien
|3. Omni Contractors|
|Phone:||+65 9475 1494|
|Locate:||21 Bukit Batok Crescent, Wcega Tower #05-78,Singapore 658065|
Omni Contractors are accredited by ISO 9001:2000 for consistent quality management and are listed among the best professional services for hacking and reinstatement.
They have well-trained servicemen who work in a pre-set pattern to ensure the work gets completed within the allotted time. The company also takes care of the safety of the worker by following industrial safety standards so they can work efficiently.
- Hacking contractors work to revamp the workplace.
- Demolition of existing space and exploring a new design.
- Provide drywall partitions for large rooms to create small cabins.
- The tenants can call the office reinstatement service to restore the space to its pre-condition.
- The professional reinstatement contractors are provided for setting the necessary documentation to begin the work.
- They provide all types of dry walls, which are eco-friendly, fire-resistant, moisture-resistant, mold-resistant, as well as regular dry walls.
- Repaint walls, relocate power points to their original, dismantle air-con units, remove internal doors, curtains, or blinds, damage repair, furniture, etc. are some of the services available.
|Responsibly disposing of the large items to the allocated places to prevent land pollution.||They pave comparatively higher rates for dismantling and reinstatement.|
|The dry walls are visually appealing and sound proof.|
“It was a hectic and painful work to hand over our store at the City Square Mall to the management, but the Omni contractors made the work hassle-free. There was a sharp deadline of one day, and they did not waste a minute in hacking down the structures and disposing-off the debris or other broken items from the place.”Lee
|Phone:||+65 9151 8828, +65 9325 5111|
|Locate:||30 Kaki Bukit Road 3, Empire Techno Centre #05-10, Singapore 417819|
ZQ is a renowned reinstatement and renovation service provider with more than twenty years of successful results in the industry.
They have served both commercial and residential clients with a simplistic approach of a non-obligatory on-site survey, project planning, execution, and final touch & cleaning.
- Reinstatement works for commercial, residential, office, factory, shop, warehouses, etc.
- Renovation works for redesigning premises in houses, shops, and commercial settings.
- Demolition and dismantling with proper disposal
- Other services include carpentry, plumbing, electrical works, painting, partition, and wet works.
- The renovators help with designs, quality material selection, and timely execution of work with regular feedback on work completion.
- They have a pool of professionally certified, and well-trained workforce that works with dedication to provide quality service.
- The company ensures to dispose-off the junk at the NEA site.
|They ensure the best quality of wood works and deliver within a short time frame.||The team is always in a hurry to finish the work and reach another client.|
|The reinstatement team works to recover cement screeding, plaster, tiles hacking, and reinstallation.|
We selected ZQ after checking out the pictures of their work completion, along with the quality of handiwork provided at the site. Kelly was our project manager who was efficient and active about minor issues and touch-ups. We got some of the best advice from her for our new store at Ang Mo Koi.Jason
|5. 2EZ Builders|
|Phone:||+65 9119 4422|
|Locate:||1 Scotts Road, #24-10Shaw CentreSingapore 228208|
The company was founded by a group of second-generation contractors in 2012, and since then they have followed a budget-friendly approach and professional temperament to suit the client.
There is a team of workmen with industrial experience in construction and multiple networks with other firms that are helpful in the reinstatement of residential and commercial buildings.
- Hacking, demolishing, and dismantling floors, and walls of the kitchen, bathroom, living area, bedroom, service yards, etc.
- Disposal work includes uplifting of building materials, haulage service, and debris clearing.
- Roof contractors work on polycarbonate roofs, glass roofs, roof tile coating, and repair work.
- Flooring and tiles contractors provide a complete flooring solution
- Waterproofing, awning, and canopy are other services available
- With the experience of working on multiple sites, the workers can resolve any complicated issues in residential places and houses.
- Flooring contractors provide the best results with Epoxy paints, Mezzanine floors, and loft along with tile installation and repair of all types of work.
|It is a one-stop solution for many services related to building and construction.||No free on-site advice on reinstatement project work.|
|Professional consultation is available to offer suitable designs and products.|
“We contacted them for multiple services, including hacking and restoring the old shop location as we needed to handover the site, while we also required a quick renovation at another location. They brought fabulous designs of restructuring and took minimal time for reinstatement, disposal, and renovation so that the business does not get hampered. Our customers still appreciate the patterns on the floors and walls.”Chong
Frequently Asked Questions
What is hacking and reinstatement in Singapore?
Hacking in construction sites refers to demolishing an existing wall, floor, tiles, or any other setting to regain the original condition or to make space for a new design. Reinstatement involves dismantling the furniture, walls, wires, or complete setup, followed by disposing of debris and unnecessary items.
What is the approximate cost of hacking a wall in Singapore?
Hacking a wall in your residential place may cost you between $500 – $900. The price varies depending upon the original settings, thickness, and volume of wall dismantling required. Removal of other objects or disposal of debris or broken items may cost you higher.
Do the hacking contractors hack HDB walls?
A professional hacking contractor will never suggest hacking an HDB wall. These walls can be distinguished by dark lines in the HDB floor plans. These walls form the foundation of the building, and hacking them may disturb the safety considerations of the building.
Should I hack the shear walls?
The shear walls are very hard as they are made of concrete structure to form the condominium structure of the building and bear the load. It is exhausting to hack a condo wall since it requires more effort, time, and workforce. Mostly the hackers avoid touching these walls and find an alternate solution rather than prevent damaging the base structure of the building.
What is the cost of condo wall hacking in Singapore?
Condo wall hacking can be a costly affair as it involves a lot of complications for hackers. They have to work carefully to prevent damaging the beams and base structures. Some contractors may charge up to $7000 for condo wall hacking if it additionally requires pulling off air-cons and wires.
How to Select a Hacking Contractor in Singapore?
For any variet of renovation or reinstatement work in Singapore, it is more than essential to look for a suitable hacking contractor who can understand the requirements and work efficiently.
Connecting with the best hackers makes the work swift and desirable, and therefore you must consider the following points while assigning your project to a hacking contractor.
- Experience of the company and workers.
- Rates are charged according to the services offered.
- Request for free on-site visit and quotation.
- Check if they follow the NEA regulation for the disposal of debris.
- What other services do they offer?