Dogs are loyal to humans and some people treat them as family, an integral part of their lives. Spending quality time with them can be therapeutic. However, most cafes do not allow animals on their premises, and those who tend to accommodate furry friends do not serve pet food. Nevertheless, Singapore has several animal-friendly cafes that can cater to your desires of nourishment and those of your dogs; so have a swell time together.
I have created an ultimate list of the finest 11 dog cafes in Singapore. Check them out below.
|1. Sun Ray Café|
|Phone:||+65 8909 8458|
|Locate:||79 and 81 Brighton Crescent, Serangoon Gardens Estate, Singapore 559218|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon-Sun: 8:30 AM – 10:00 PM|
The Sun Ray Café is an exquisite international pet-friendly café where you can get tasty food, well-brewed coffees, teas, and delightful repasts for your dog, and they have plenty of awards to back it up.
- The Sun Ray Cafe offers machine and hand-brewed coffees and teas.
- They also bake pastries on special occasions for celebrations with your pet.
- They restrict ingredients that are toxic to pets in human food, just in case a hungry hound gobbles them up from the floor.
|They avoid using ingredients toxic to dogs in their recipe||Quite expensive|
|They serve really generously|
“You would not believe the large amounts of food they dish. It is also a nice place to relax with my pets.”Jim
“Their animal foods are really good, and I love their coffee. It is a cool place with pet-loving staff.Chiam
|2. Inu Café and Boutique|
|Phone:||+65 8189 8092|
|Locate:||530 Balestier Rd, 01-07 Monville Mansions, Singapore 329857|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Sun-Thurs: 12:00 PM-10:00 PM
Fri-Sat: 12:00 PM-11:00 PM
Inu Cafe and Boutique is an impressive, animal-friendly café that serves all sorts of local and foreign dishes. The café is connected to a boutique that supplies high-quality products such as toys, leashes, houses, conditioners, and lots more from reliable brands.
- The Inu Boutique offers a series of dog collections like the 2-in-1 dog bowl, USB interactive dog bone, and foodie orb.
- The cafe dishes up tasty local human cuisines and has an innovative dog menu.
- The Inu Cafe and Boutique is set up so dogs can have ample space to run around and socialize.
|They provide free delivery services.|
|They are also quite affordable|
“Their meals are delicious, and I love the café’s ambiance with dogs freely roaming.”Hen
“The dog menu, the animal gift shop, and the boutique are incredible. You can cosset your dogs to the last here.”Eunice
|3. Chow Cute Café|
|Phone:||+65 6974 7916|
|Locate:||16 The Oval Seletar Aerospace Park, Singapore 797873|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon: Closed
Tues-Thurs: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM
Fri-Sun: 10:00 AM-10:00 PM
They don’t come better named like the Chow Cute Café. They are committed to dog love and care. It is a cafe where your dog feels pampered and literally at home.
- The Chow Cute Cafe offers dog grooming and training services
- They also provide boarding and daycare services.
- The cafe serve delicious meals with special treats for your dogs.
|Your dogs are the star guests at the Chow Cute Cafe.||Quite expensive|
|They offer grooming and even daycare services||No delivery|
“They have an excellent staff and are very ardent about your pets. It is a nice place to spoil your dog.”Chia
“I bring my dog here often. They are ardent about making your pet happy. And they have quite tasty meals too.”Bryan
|4. Wooftopia Pet Café|
|Phone:||+65 6966 8818|
|Locate:||200 Turf Club Road, 01-29/30, The Grandstand, Singapore 287994, Turf Club Road, Singapore|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon-Fri: 12:00 PM-11:00 PM
Sat-Sun: 11:00 AM-11:00 PM
Wooftopia Pet Café is especially known for its personalized pet foods. You can make a fantastic mix of your dog’s meals, from salivating meat to slides and sprinkles. It is a beautiful place to treat your dogs and show them you love them.
- They serve unique customizable pet cuisines.
- The Wooftopia Pet Cafe also has a great menu for humans, including scrumptious lights, mains, add-ons, pasta, and desserts.
- They have aesthetic interior decors.
|They allow for individual personalized pet food choice||Quite noisy|
|They have great interior decors|
“Their staff are loving and comely to pets. I love their interior, which is great for pictures.”Peng
“Their meals are fantastic, and it’s quite incredible. You get to customize your dog’s food too.”Adrian
|5. The Garden Slug|
|Phone:||+65 8166 8888 / +65 8899 0160|
|Locate:||55 Lorong L TelokKurau, 01-59/61 Bright Centre, Singapore 425500/ 37 lowland Road, Singapore, 547440|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon-Fri: 11:30 PM-9:00 PM
Sat-Sun: 10:00 AM-10:00 PM
If you’re considering a café where your dog is free to play unhindered, then the Garden Slug is the place for you. They have a fantastic outdoor seating area where your dog can take free walks and get cared for while you enjoy your meal, made by hand from scratch.
- The Garden Slug dishes hearty, freshly made on-hand meals.
- The cafe supplies water bowls for your dogs after roaming
- They also have an incredible pet menu, especially the woofmelette breakfast and cock a doodle doo
- They have two locations and offer island deliveries and self-pick-up
|They have pet enthusiastic staff||Quite expensive|
|They offer smooth delivery and self-pick-up services|
“I visited the Garden Slug last week. It was awesome to see how my food was made. I’ll be visiting again.”Vivian
“I love how their staff and their ardent love for pets are so professional. They offered my dog a water bowl after taking a walk. It was amazing.”Tan
|6. Menage Café|
|Phone:||+65 9669 8372|
|Locate:||6 Sin Ming Road, 01-01/02, Singapore 575585|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon-Fri: 12:00 PM-9:00 PM
Sat-Sun: 10:30 AM-9:00 PM
Menage Café is an awesome dog-friendly café. It is well-spaced, air-conditioned, and has a beautiful aesthetic interior that makes for good pictures. The space also allows dogs to roam and play.
- They serve a wide range of dog foods and unique cuisines.
- They also serve all sorts of Asian rice and pasta and a variety of drinks.
|Quite affordable||Quite noisy|
|Unique dog delicacies|
“They have a tasty dog menu, and their human food is delicious too.”Wong
“I love Menage café. They have terrific, passionate, and excellent pet service.”Adelia
|7. US Dog Bakery|
|Phone:||+65 6634 2911 / +65 6904 0390|
|Locate:||23 Serangoon Central, 04-03, Nex Mall, Singapore 556083/ 1 Harbour Front Walk, #03-03, Vivocity, Singapore 098585|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon-Sun: 1:00 PM-8:45 PM|
Seeking out a café that bakes your dog to happiness? The US Dog Bakery is that café. They genuinely love your dogs, and provide tasty dog treats and diets to keep your dog healthy and happy.
- The US Dog Bakery serves all sorts of dog pastries, cakes, and treats baked with love.
- It also dishes everyday dog treats like the classic meat pot pies, classic port pot pies, chicken puffs, meaty puffs, pork puffs, and lots more.
- Celebrations are memorable at the US Dog Bakery as they provide birthday treats for your dogs to mark their birthdays.
|They make use of fresh ingredients with no chemicals or preservatives||Mainly cakes and pastries|
|They provide other dog care services and products|
“They have a friendly and committed staff, who avidly work to make dogs happy. Their pastries say a lot about their love for dogs.”Fong
“I take my Jamey here every weekend for treats. That wagging tail never lies.”Chun
|8. Barking Good|
|Phone:||+65 8129 3550|
|Locate:||114 Lavender Street, CT Hub 2, 10-72, Singapore, 338729|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon-Sat: 11:00 AM- 6:00 PM
Tues: 11:00 AM- 3:00 PM
Wed, Sun: Closed
At Barking Good, your dog will not run out of proper pampering. Barking Good is a great place to reward your dogs for good behavior, from freeze-dried treats to cakes, play wear, workshops, and party supplies.
- Barking Good serves tasty bites and such, freeze-dried treats, cakes, vegetarian meals, and lots more.
- Freeze drying, pizza making, and numerous pet baking workshops are organized for zealous dog owners.
- Play wears, toys, party supplies, and lots more are available for sale at Barking Good
- Pet-friendly, fully furnished accommodation services are also provided.
|They provide several dog supplies.|
“Barking Good is an entire pet world. They have a vibrant staff, loving and caring. It is a nice place to make your dog happy.”Fahn
“Their freeze-dried treats are a real gem. I buy their crunchy treats and blossom cakes to keep Kubo happy.”Heng
|9. The Urban Hideout|
|Phone:||+65 8879 9722|
|Locate:||60 Springside Walk, 01-05, The Brooks 1, Singapore 786020|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon: Closed
Tues-Fri: 12:00 PM-10:30 PM
Sat-Sun: 10:30 AM-10:30 PM
Love gelatos? Excellent handcrafted gelatos and well-brewed coffees are a specialty of Urban Hideout. They are currently winning hearts with their amazing pet-indoor service and their signature waffle with gelato.
- They serve a wide variety of yummy handcrafted gelatos
- The Urban Hideout also serves tasty, human-grade pet meals such as beef cubes and lamb sausages.
|They have reasonable price|
|They dish delicious human-grade pet meals|
“Nice setting with great air. Their gelatos cannot be missed; they are so delicious.”Ang
“Great menu, great pet menu too, and the gelatos; my word!”Bennett
|10. RakuInu Bar & Bistro|
|Phone:||+65 8828 9433|
|Locate:||7 Ang Mo Kio Street 66, 01-17, Singapore 567708|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon-Sun: 11:30am- 10:30pm
If you love Thai food, RakuInu Bar and Bistro is the choicest place for you. It is a lovely place to have a good time with tasty Tze char-style meals, booze, and pet meals.
- RakuInu Bar and Bistro serves all kinds of Thai cuisine and booze.
- Thai-style pet foods are also served graciously.
- Birthday celebrations are organized for pets with tantalizing pet dishes.
|Quite affordable||They serve mainly Thai food or Thai style|
“I loved their loklok, and Thai twisted style noodles. I am definitely visiting again.”Chua
“Their love for pets is commendable, and they dish up delicious traditional Thai meals.”Dong
|11. W39 Bistro & Bakery|
|Phone:||+65 9646 5372|
|Locate:||39 Jalan Mas Puteh, Singapore 128637|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon: Closed
Tues-Fri: 11:30 AM-9:30 PM
Sat-Sun: 9:00 AM-9:30 PM
W39 Bistro & Bakery is a small, pet-friendly café. Serving great meals, pastries, and cakes, W39 Bistro and Bakery is redefining what a small resident café in Singapore looks like.
- They have a fascinating menu with lots of great cuisines, pastries, and cakes to delight.
- They allow dogs and cats in the outdoor seating area.
|They serve real delicious meals||No pet food, just treats|
|They offer a dog-friendly outdoor seating area with magnificent views|
“They have the complete package for me. A great dog-friendly place, serving tasty meals.”Pang
“Their food & drink services are fantastic. They offered my pug a free cookie.”Neo
HOW TO PICK THE BEST DOG CAFES IN SINGAPORE
It is always difficult to find dog-friendly lunch or dinner spots in Singapore. Here are a few things to think about when choosing a café to take your dog to.
- The location
- The human and Dog Menu
- The attitude of staff to pets
- The availability of extra services for your dog like grooming and dog care products
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is there discrimination on the kind of dogs to bring to cafes?
Most dog cafes are friendly and do not discriminate on the kind or size of your dogs. However it is essential that your dog is on its best behavior and not constituting a nuisance.
What happens if my dog barks at strangers or breaks something at the cafe?
Most dog cafes prohibit excessive barking and disturbances. It is good to keep your dogs on a tight leash and well-behaved. There are incurable costs if your dog breaks something.