With businesses shifting from physical to online stores, courier and delivery services have become an unmistakable link between buyer and seller.
There are a bunch of companies in Singapore that line up products for business-to-business or business-to-customer distribution.
Delivery products can range from any type of parcel such as retail items, documents, machines, etc., and many local couriers offer a dedicated vehicle with same-day or next-day delivery in Singapore.
It is critical for a courier company to ensure the product’s safety and security as well as its reach across the Singapore island.
We have a list of the best courier and delivery service providers in Singapore that have a renowned customer base with positive feedback.
|Phone:||+65 8123 4567|
|Address:||15 Pandan Crescent Level M3,Singapore 128470|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Fri: 09.00 – 18.00
Sat: 09.00 – 13.00
The roadbull courier company was formed in 2015 with the purpose of promoting the e-commerce business in Singapore through delivery channels.
They have a long list of trusted partners such as Lazada, DHL, Taobao, Shopee, Q10, etc., and Statista has also recognized and awarded them as the fastest growing organization in 2020.
- Efficient last mile delivery ensures that you reach the final destination at every local address.
- Fulfillment centres provide facilities for inventory, pick & pack, and handing off.
- A reliable courier partner for following delivery schedules.
- Roadbull’s delivery time is guaranteed for the same day and up to four days after booking.
- They have in-house Smart Systems that use AI technology forefficient supply chain management.
- There is a single panel for business companies to view all orders from market places.
|Only charge for utilized space, not for air space.||The mobile app tracking service is not available|
|Real-time visibility of delivery and inventory.|
|Companies get customized reports to track sales and inventory.|
“I appreciate your order recovery service. Our firm is thankful to you for resolving the problem in due time, without troubling the customer. The other service providers that we have been in the past two years gave a bad impression because of unreliable drivers and support services.Kevin
|Phone:||+65 6589 8763|
|Address:||81 Ubi Avenue 4 UB. One Building #06-08, Singapore 408830|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Fri: 09.30 – 19.00
Sat: 10.00 – 14.00
They offer a24-hours on-demand courier delivery service in Singapore, and have been the first to introduce instant delivery confirmation through the mobile app.
UParcel offers services to consumers and businesses and delivers all types of orders, whether they are documents, bulky goods, or small parcels.
The company has now extended its services to Malaysia, and is planning international courier services as well.
- Pick, pack, and storage facility for orders.
- A van, or truck with manpower, is available for orders above 25kg.
- Customized logistics as per business requirements.
- API integration with Shopify, Woocommerce, or websites for delivery orders.
- Affordable same-day delivery in Singapore.
- They parcel, pack, and deliver frozen food, bakery food, medicine, flowers, etc. safely and efficiently.
- They keep the delivered order records for two months.
- Delivery prices start from $7.
|If the parcel gets lost, the company commits to compensating the value of up to $100.||The delivery charges are expensive.|
|Discount on multiple parcels at the same location.|
|They accept pickup orders till 10.00 pm.|
“The mobile app works amazingly flawless for ordering and tracking delivery. It is easy to use and pretty helpful in managing inventory, while the agents instantly update the location and order completion.”Sui
|3. Network Courier|
|Phone:||+65 6293 3031|
|Address:||Kaki Bukit Pl, EunosTechpark, Singapore 416225|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Fri: 08.30 – 17.30
Sat: 09.00 – 13.00
The company was started in 1990. Since then, they have won many awards for their services and are listed among the top courier companies in Singapore.
They follow an innovative system and time-definite delivery schedules and have achieved the ANAB ISO 9001:2008 customer service commitment.
- Regular and ad-hoc users can use the bike with power, and echo pak services.
- The Goods van, with the bundle, and lite pak are for regular and ad-hoc users that have heavy parcels.
- International value and frequent flyer services are also available for international deliveries.
- A real-time product tracking facility is available.
- The Train Rider scheme was recognized at the 9th HRM Awards 2012.
- Systematized schedule chart for delivery and pickup.
|They also take orders on a person-to-person basis and deliver to the general public.||Packages that are more than the listed size are charged on a maximum basis.|
|Electronic Delivery System Assisted Support.|
|Flat rates for regular users.|
“I tested their courier service for several times, when our regular provider was unable to pick at certain times due to client’s rush. Eventually, we found out that their working capacity and support system was much better than our earlier company, and then we decided to hire them as regular members.”Bill
|4. Best Logistics Technology|
|Phone:||+65 6816 5656|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Sat: 09.00 – 18.00
This courier service was launched in 2020. It runs business under the parent company Best Inc. They have launched the express delivery service and the franchising business model to maximize added value to the community.
It is a well-established brand with more than 8,000 employees across 20 countries.
- Express parcel service ensures door-to-door delivery.
- E-commerce fulfilment offers warehouse and transportation services
- International freight provides air, sea, and road trucking in countries pairing Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, the USA, and China.
- The company has two warehouses for inventory in the East and West parts of the island.
- The fulfillment centres offer secured storage with aircon, e-commerce system integration, pick and pack, and insured purchase.
- Facilities like COD, proof of delivery, declared value, and rush delivery are available to enhance the e-commerce business.
|Express delivery for parcels weighing less than 15kgs.||Lost parcels will be searched but not insured.|
|They have more than 5400 franchise partners that hold about 33000 service stations.|
|It deliver almost everything except illegal items|
“This company is excellent for e-commerce business partners. The delivery agents are always punctual, and none of my clients ever complained to me about late deliveries.”Neya
|5. Park N Parcel|
|Address:||63 Hillview Ave, #04-08 Lam Soon Industrial Building, Singapore 669569|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Fri: 10.00 – 18.00
Sat – Sun: Off
Park N Parcel is the first courier company in Singapore to create self-collection points at unused residential and commercial spaces in 2016.
The company has won multiple awards and recognition from renowned institutes for its innovative services. For their delivery services in Singapore, prominent companies like Alibaba, Cainiao, and many other e-commerce brands collaborate.
- Last mile delivery for online merchants, small businesses, and corporations.
- Parker points can collect missed home deliveries, collect returns, and drop-off parcels at a convenient parker point or doorstep.
- The fulfillment centers pick & pack, safely store, and deliver the goods on time.
- Track record of 95% same-day delivery in Singapore.
- The online page is user-friendly and easy to access for mass upload or mass label printing.
- Doorstep delivery charges are as low as $3.95 for up to 8kg weight.
|Affordable and cost-effective delivery for bulk orders.||The parker points are sometimes confused with parcel delivery, which gets misplaced.|
|Real-time 24/7 tracking facility with SMS notifications.|
|Only charge for space utilized in the warehouse.|
“Park N Parcel is a known courier company for last many years, and thus, we partnered with them as a delivery agency for our business. Their charges are quite less than other services providers while service is equally efficient with strong customer support to resolve any issue.”Sylvia
|6. iXpress Logistics|
|Phone:||+65 8218 9450|
|Address:||7 Temasek Boulevard #12-07 Suntec Tower 1, Singapore 038987|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Sun: 00.00 – 24.00|
The iXpress courier company is a 24/7 courier service provider that connects the customer to a nearby driver for product delivery. These riders and drivers are certified by the community.
Their policy is not to take commissions from sales, and 100% goes to the driver. Because of this, the drivers work efficiently and honestly to complete the deliveries on time. They earn by charging only $1 – $2 per day to each driver.
- Quick and safe door-to-door courier and delivery service.
- Parcel and document courier delivery across the island.
- Corporate distribution and delivery service.
- Regular tracking of the parcel with SMS and email notifications of delivery.
- Customer support executives are available seven days a week between 9 am to 9 pm to resolve all the queries.
- The mobile app is very easy to use and has the option to enter relevant fields like address, payment info, history, promo codes, discounts, etc.
|Small documents are charged $8 while bulky parcels are charged only $12, which makes them an affordable courier company.||There is no insurance for parcel if it is not delivered.|
|The delivery options are available for same-day, next-day, and urgent delivery.|
“As a first-time user, I got impressed by their service quality. They offer 10% for the first usage. The support executive works patiently to let the customers understand the mobile applications and makes sure that the order gets delivered on time.”Jamie
|Phone:||+65 6836 1110|
|Address:||18 New Industrial Rd, #05-17, Singapore 536205|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Sun: 08.00 – 20.00|
GOGO Van, which was renamed to GOGOX, began with the initial idea of delivering lunch boxes through vans in Hong Kong. Earlier they introduced technology to integrate communication between the drivers for better results.
They were the first in Asia to launch an app-based logistics platform, and extended their establishments to Singapore, Taiwan, China, South Korea, India, and Vietnam. They now cover 340 cities with more than 4.5 million registered drivers.
- Courier, documents, and small parcels.
- Transport large and bulky goods.
- Home moving or office relocation.
- Outdoor activities.
- E-commerce delivery.
- Events and roadshow setup.
- Human resources support for van and truck service.
- Ride with the driver.
- Borrow trolley.
- Wrapping of items and boxes.
- Dismantle and assemble your items.
- Instant calling facility with the driver.
- Door-to-door delivery with customized logistics options.
- Separate vehicles as per the size and weight of carriage; bike for max 5kgs, sedan for max 20kgs, and van for max 500kgs.
|Service hotline every day between 8 am to 10 pm.||Delivery service is a bit expensive, starting with $10.|
|Directly connect with the driver.|
“Two young boys brought my heavy parcel in their GOGOX van. It was a crowdy weekend, but they managed well and patiently delivered to my place and helped set it up. The guys were well-behaved throughout and reached within the scheduled slot.”Jason
|8. The BlueBhell Couriers|
|Phone:||+65 6294 9310, +65 8225 5105|
|Address:||582A Serangoon Rd, #2nd floor, Singapore 218196|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Fri: 08.30 – 18.00
Sat – Fri: Off
This company has been providing its courier and delivery services in Singapore since 1995. It is one of the reliable and efficient service providers and has been listed in the top 10 courier companies by Yelp.
The delivery agents offer services at all the places, whether they arecentral business districts, business parks, industrial areas, airports, etc.
- Secured and sealed document delivery services in Singapore.
- Parcel and package delivery.
- Fast, secure, and tracked courier service.
- Same-day delivery service supported by tie-ups with corporate, and semi-corporate companies.
- User-friendly forms with quick quotations.
- Bad weather, rain, or traffic is never a problem for their delivery agents
|Zone-wise express delivery at a low price with various transfer modes.||Instant tracking through a mobile app is not available.|
|Document delivery within 8 hours in major locations.|
“Our company regularly has to share authorized documents via mail, and I have been using their service for the last five years. They are very reliable and trusted delivery partners with the highest reach at every corner of the island.”William
|9. Vantage Delivery|
|Phone:||+65 9846 7614|
|Address:||160 Pemimpin Place, Singapore 576128|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Sun: 09.00 – 23.00|
Vantage delivery has been in the courier service since 2013. It has been assisting the clients with every specific requirement at the industry’s most affordable rates.
They specialize in distribution activities, and many organizations engage with them to deliver magazines to smaller units.
- Quick and efficient document courier service across Singapore.
- Same-day delivery in Singapore of large and bulky furniture and other items.
- Business stock delivery is among the main services offered.
- The primary business is to serve bulk goods delivery at retail centres.
- Customer support and delivery services are available on weekends as well, making them a preferred choice for many companies.
- Goods are not transferred to multiple vehicles. It is delivered in the same vehicle to keep it secure.
|It also serves residential customers in furniture shifting.||It do not provide an app-based real-time delivery tracking facility.|
|Regular customers get a 5% discount.|
“I loved their work pattern, which is quick in product packaging, pickups, and reaching the delivery destination before the given time. I have been connected with them for the last two years because they handle the goods with responsibility and deliver it within committed time.Tiffney
|10. Singapore Delivery services|
|Phone:||+65 8111 6051|
|Address:||46 Holland Dr, #02-371, Singapore 270046|
|Working Days/ Hours:||Mon – Fri: 09.00 – 17.30, Sat – Sun: Off|
SDS is a trusted and reliable courier company, which is a delivery partner of some reputed firms in Singapore, like NTUC, Giant, Sheng Siong, Qoo10, etc.
They only prefer local dwellers of Singapore to join their team as a delivery force, which creates employment opportunities for the disadvantaged and marginalized. It also ensures efficient performance in parcel pickup and delivery as locals are better aware of the area and itspeople.
- Last mile delivery with secured packing management.
- Help in installing DIY furniture.
- Delivery items are secured in insulated boxes.
- Extra manpower is provisioned for operating heavy loads.
- The delivery services work seven days a week with reliable in-house drivers.
- Island-wide delivery with GPS tracking facility for tracking orders.
- They serve manufacturing companies, restaurants, e-commerce, retail, postal, documents, and warehouses.
|They deliver a large variety of items across the island.||The workforce is small and slow|
|The company has gathered valuable experience while working with big brands.|
|The company works towards sustainable logistics excellence by adopting electrified vehicles.|
“The delivery persons are pretty active in tackling e-commerce orders from my store and deliver it to the customers. They even cooperate with our men in packaging the deliveries.”Kelly
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the courier delivery service work in Singapore?
Most of the courier companies in Singapore offer door-to-door pickup & drop facilities with packaging and warehousing. If the businesses involved require same-day delivery, then courier providers charge extra money for specific features such as dedicated drivers or vehicles if the docket is a large pack. The courier company ensures the safety and security of the parcel along with the tracking feature.
How does the parcel delivery tracking system work in Singapore?
It is a hectic procedure as it becomes a huge jumbled network of boxes from multiple locations to reach different destinations.
Hence, there is a particular pattern followed by the courier companies. A barcode sticker is attached and scanned at the time of pickup. All the details get stored in the system relating to the destination, time of pickup, and wherever it gets transferred along the way. All the information is shared on the panel.
Is there any difference between a courier and delivery?
The duties of a delivery agent are to follow a route and deliver the parcels in the connecting areas. At the same time, courier agents get multiple duties. They have to pick up the box from individuals or companies and alsodeliver it onthe same day.
Are logistics services and courier services different?
A courier services provider usually takes the responsibility of picking up the docket and delivering it to the desired location. But a logistics facility provides a system of picking up bulk orders from business firms, handling them during an extended period, whether in a warehouse or other ways, and finally delivering them to the client location.
How to Choose the Best Courier and Delivery Service in Singapore
Delivering a consignment from one point to another involves a lot of considerations,such as safety, cost of delivery, time slots, etc. There are multiple service providers with specific features, and it is a crucial decision to make while choosing a courier and delivery service provider in Singapore.
The below-given points can be considered when opting for a courier company for parcel delivery.
- Instant availability of pickup & drop facility.
- Constraints on package size and weight.
- Delivery fees specification and justification as per size, weight, delivery schedule, and distance covered.
- Delivery tracking or notification facility.
- Insurance and compensation features are available in the event that a parcel is not delivered or is lost.