Clothes tend to pile up. You can wash everything you wore on the same day and you would still have a heap begging for dry cleaning. If you have a big family, it is a lost cause.
Now, while some people love the aroma of fabric softeners, you might not be one of them. Why not let others take care of the clothes while you focus on tasks you whizz through?
The top laundry services in Singapore will allow you to relax in peace. Among the 8 listed, many would deliver the garments to your home too.
|1. Cotton Care|
|Phone No.:||+65 6747 7844|
|Whatsapp No.:||+65 9029 6919|
|Address:||53 Ubi Avenue 1, #01-29 PayaUbi Industrial Park, Singapore, Singapore 408934|
|Operating Hours:||Mon-Fri: 8:30 am – 8:30 pm
Sat: 8:30 am – 4 pm
Cotton Care laundry and dry cleaning service is a prominent name in the business.
They have honed their skills over 10 years, consisting of an expert team who know how to remove stains from any material. In addition to taking extreme caution with your clothes, they also revive the color of your fading carpet.
- Laundry, collection, and delivery
- Blackout curtain, carpet, and mattress cleaning
- Sofa cleaning
Why Choose them?
- They do last-minute requests and adjust according to your time.
- You can book laundry pick and delivery online.
- They are affiliated with International Fabric Institute, DLI, and GRC Signature Club.
|Their quotation and delivery service is free|
|They reduce the prices for companies under contract with them|
|Promotional packages are frequent|
|They are late with delivery at times|
“I have used Cotton Care’s services three times now. They are one of the cheapest laundry services in Singapore, with discounts for regular customers. They always arrived on time, inspected the clothes, and informed me what they did.”Vassi
|Specialty:||Green dry cleaning|
|Phone No.:||+65 3105 3105|
|Whatsapp No.:||+65 3129 0039|
|Address:||2 Woodlands Sector 1, #03-22 WOODLANDS SPECTRUM, Singapore 738068|
|Operating Hours:||Mon-Sat: 1:00 am – 11:00 pm
Are you too busy to discuss the details of a wash? Piing got you covered. Once you sign up on Piing, you do not have to do any of it.
The service is so inexpensive, there is no need to negotiate. You can choose the types of garment you are sending for dry cleaning or ironing. You will see the prices listed for each. Add your address first and Piing will save your details.
Piing acts much like a taxi or food delivery app. You can see when the staff is coming to pick up your item on the map as well as when they come back to return it.
- Chemical-free wash and dry cleaning
- Shoe polishing and restoration
- Bag cleaning and protective coating
- They will pick up, clean, install and deliver your carpets.
Why Choose them?
- They will pick up your laundry even from hotel rooms.
- It takes them less than 60 minutes to pick up your item from the moment of contact.
- They do next-day deliveries when specified.
|You get two free washes if you recommend a friend to their service|
|Items are re-cleaned for free if you are not satisfied with their service|
|The app has a clean interface|
|They may not serve all over Singapore|
“I use Piing for their convenience. It is so easy to book them and if they can not arrive for pick up, they always reschedule in advance. They always iron it, whether I ask or not. Piing delivers the clothes in a hanger with plastic covering to keep it safe.”Corrine
|3. Laundry Club|
|Phone No.:||+65 9111 0780|
|Whatsapp No.:||+65 9111 0780|
|Address:||60 SenangCres, Singapore 416626|
|Operating Hours:||Mon-Sat: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Laundry Club is a pioneer garment cleaning service in the country with over 20 years of experience. Their outlets have expanded rapidly, with 6 at present and the main branch at SenangCres.
They offer limited services, specializing in linen and carpet cleaning. This allows Laundry Club’s staff to specialize at a higher level.
They are working with an innovative method called Hypocleanz. Your laundry is done without using any chemical products, yet disinfected and protected to a level that it stays germ-free for 30 days.
- Carpet and curtain cleaning
- Laundry and dry cleaning
Why Choose them?
- The technique of Hypocleanz keeps your clothes safe from bacteria for a month.
- You can book them for bulk and per piece wash and fold.
- They have a sizable laundry factory with trained staff.
|They have multiple outlets|
|Their web app offers discounts for payments made through it|
|They do free disinfection|
“My white shirt had yellow spots on them and I thought it was impossible to remove it. I tried to wash it with detergent many times, but it never came off. The Laundry Club restored my shirt to its previous glory. Actually, it looks good as new.”Sofi
|4. Ozone Wash & Dry Laundromat|
|Specialty:||24-hour self-service laundromat|
|Phone No.:||+65 6734 5803|
|Whatsapp No.:||+65 9353 4693|
|Address:||150 Orchard Rd, #01-15/16 Orchard Plaza, Singapore 238841|
|Operating Hours:||24 hours|
Ozone Wash & Dry is a coin laundry service in Singapore. Drop the notes according to the number and nature of your item to get tokens.
Their Ozone setting in the machine effectively disinfects all your clothes. Hot water and detergent are already inside the machine, so you just have to arrange the clothes and start the cycle.
The dryers take a big load and ironing service is also available. The laundromat is on Orchard Road, with a foot massage parlor belonging to the same company. If you do not use up the tokens, you can use them to get a massage.
- Self-service laundry
- Several washing and drying machines
Why Choose them?
- They are open 24 hours.
- You do your own laundry but with better machines.
- The Ozone option freshens up the clothes.
|Economical option as you are doing part of it yourself|
|It is a safe and secure laundromat|
|Foot massage and Chinese food stalls are close by|
|The tokens can not be exchanged back for coins if you do not use them|
“Ozone Wash is a self-service laundry near my house. It is cheap if you stay at a hotel and do not want to use their services. They provide detergent and softeners with no extra charges.”Alexis
|5. Duo Nini|
|Phone No.:||+65 9838 5355|
|Whatsapp No.:||+65 9838 5355|
|Address:||77 Kaki Bukit Industrial Terrace Singapore 416157|
|Operating Hours:||Mon-Sun: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm|
Duo Nini is a chain laundry company with the first branch established in China in 1995. The success led to several offices in Singapore soon after, with machines imported from Italy.
An apt act, as the name, Duo Nini, was inspired by local Italian accents. After all, Italy has the best dry cleaning technology in the world. They also own transportation and hygiene products, allowing them to offer you seamless collecting, cleaning, and delivery.
- Professional house cleaning
- Steam cleaning carpet and upholstery
- Alteration of your clothes
Why Choose them?
- They use the latest industrial dry cleaning and washing machine.
- They manufacture clothes, which assures us of their knowledge of various fabrics and how to clean them.
- If you have specific cleaning requests, they are happy to follow.
|They are open regardless on public holidays|
|They do express delivery within 3 hours.|
|You can book a delivery date before you send over the clothes|
|You have to order over a specific amount to be eligible for free delivery|
“When I booked them for express delivery, I was not expecting them to remove even the smallest stains. But they did and they were quick to respond when I enquired. I dropped off the laundry myself, and they delivered the clean items later in the day.”Celine
|6. Bloomington Green Laundry|
|Specialty:||Laundry wash and delivery|
|Phone No.:||+65 6779 8900|
|Address:||40 Holland Dr, Singapore 270040|
|Operating Hours:||Mon-Fri: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sun: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Bloomington Green Laundry has satisfied customers all over the Holland area. The shop was established in 1996 by a woman who offers her personal touch in cleaning. Every laundry pile is washed, freshened, folded, and rechecked again before delivery.
Their meticulous behavior has earned them customers who have stayed with them for 10 years. They are available online, with an app you can use to track pickups and delivery.
- Laundry and dry wash
- Ironing and upholstery cleaning
- Delivery and collection
Why Choose them?
- The business owner is a woman who is as meticulous as your family.
- The owner handles special instructions from customers.
- They have an app. You can use it to keep track of your washes, collection, and payments.
|They are flexible with delivery|
|The items are hand-washed|
|They do not do express delivery|
“Bloomington is an honest laundry service. There is a reason I come back to them even after 10 years. They are so nice to customers they even fix buttons free of charge if they come across loose ones while washing.”Judy
|7. T Laundry|
|Phone No.:||+65 6532 2397|
|Address:||16 Collyer Quay #01-15, Singapore 049318|
|Operating Hours:||Mon-Fri: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Sat-Sun: 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
Go to T Laundry when you want to remove blue tint from your white shirt after mixing them up in the washer. They have two outlets and a factory with professional staff who clean and alter clothing items.
The company has been around for over 25 years and has retained the trust of many customers. Numerous known brands trust them with their office uniforms. They have formed an internet presence and continue to charm their customers.
- Wash and dry cleaning
- Carpet and curtain scrubbing and washing
- Office and home collection
Why Choose them?
- You can drop your clothes off before 10 am, and they will deliver before the next day at your request.
- They can also alter your clothes.
- The staff at their factory have intensive training in removing tainted spots.
|They will pick up and return your laundry at no extra charge|
|Offices get free pickup and delivery|
|They do not do collections for express service|
“I always use T Laundry for my sweaters, scarf, and sarees. Winter wear requires care and I only trust them. Their rates are competitive and frankly cheap for the service they provide.”Ashwini
|8. Reward Laundry|
|Specialty:||Wedding gown restoration|
|Phone No.:||+65 6534 4843|
|Address:||1 Raffles Link, #B1-06, Singapore 039393|
|Operating Hours:||Mon-Fri: 9:00 am – 6:30 pm
Sat-Sun: 10:00 am – 6:30 pm
Reward Laundry operates on a simple concept. They give you massive promotional gifts and the reward of fresh clothes for using their laundry service.
They always use chemical-free detergents without any artificial scent mixed in them. When you smell your clothes, it is nothing but fresh air. You can give them the trickiest of stains, the darkest shades of ketchup and they will remove those.
The one service everyone keeps coming back for is their ability to clean traditional wedding clothes of all ethnicities, including wedding gown, saree, and Kua.
- Wedding dress cleaning
- Linen washing and stain removal
- Curtains and carpet cleaning and restoration
- Fur coat and cashmere dry cleaning
Why Choose them?
- One of the few laundry services in Singapore to wash and dry wedding attire.
- They are partners with JeansFix, Pocket Laundry, Grown Preservation, and The Alteration Studio.
- They use eco-friendly detergents with no distracting smell.
|They do express dry cleaning in an hour|
|Full-fledged online booking facilities|
|They send SMS reminders for appointments, pick-ups, and deliveries|
|Free delivery is only valid when your order reaches a specific amount|
“I chose their services for wedding gown cleaning. They sent my dress in perfect condition. I also used their preservation service, with a box for setting the gown and a new pair of gloves. The box came with a warranty of 6 months.Chelsea
Should you go for self-service or laundry delivery services in Singapore?
No matter how much you hate doing your laundry, you might hesitate to leave it to the dry cleaners.
What if they do not tuck in the collar, right? What if there is a bit of yellow hiding underneath the armpit area?
Even though self-service laundromats might please you more than that, they still take much out of your busy schedule.
Well, you have to be smarter about your choice of laundry service.
- Do they take special requests? Some will take full instructions from you. It gives you lots of control.
- Is the laundry service a big supporter of nature, but effective about it? You never want too many chemicals in your detergents but not so soft that removing spots becomes impossible.
- Are they willing to adjust to your schedule for collecting and delivery?